What is it?
LIVE-ON-LINE is our unique way to match the “live” classroom training experience without traveling. If you don’t have a traveling budget, then LIVE-ON-LINE training might be the right choice for you. With LIVE-ON-LINE, the training is presented over the Internet in a LIVE, one-on-one session with one of our instructors, so you can attend from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection!
How it Works?
With LIVE-ON-LINE, you are not watching videos of “how to”. All instructions are presented by a live instructor over the internet via a remote internet sessions (using remote desktop software). We provide the remote software and any books required to attend and participate. LIVE-ON-LINE uses the exact same content and same expert instructors, but in a remote environment. You dial into a conference call (or use Voice over IP) to hear the lectures. You use remote screen sharing to get help from the instructor who will monitor your progress and answer your questions.
Advantages of LIVE-ON-LINE!!
- An extension of the classroom
- Structured Training
- Remote access – no traveling required
- Real-time with instructor interaction, ability to ask questions anytime during the session (no videos)
- Troubleshooting through screen sharing
- Highly customizable content, customer Project Specific Topics can be organized and used
- Instructors are Autodesk Certified Professionals
- Immediate results
Let us work with you in preparing a class that fits your time and budget. Give us a call (506-459-3271) or send us an e-mail: Michel.Beaulieu@solidcad.ca You’ll be glad you did.