Whether you’re in IT, digital arts or other, Adobe Certification signifies your experience and expertise to employers and clients around the world. As such, it is a very powerful asset for any professional.
Adobe Certification Benefits , for the Employee:
• Improve your performance and add value to your company.
• Adobe Certificate and logo.
• Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
• Validate your skills and join an elite team of Adobe Certified Associates/Experts.
• Demonstrate your expertise in the latest Adobe technology
• Employer recognition (selection, bonuses, advancement, pay)
• Industry recognition of your skill set.
• Earn a portable credential for job retention and mobility.
• Peer recognition – be the best in your company.
Adobe Certification Benefits , for the Employer:
• Benchmark employee performance (Objectively)
• Helps you in the hiring decisions
• Benefit by investing in staff – lower turnover
• Increased productivity – focus learning on needed skills
• Improved workforce – Right person for the Right job
• Promote the use of Adobe certified staff on your projects – gives you a competitive advantage
• Reward employee commitment and expertise – use certification as a goal for performance rewards