Yes, you’ve heard it!! SolidCAD Hiring!!
SolidCAD is actively looking for candidates in Alberta to fill the AEC Technical Specialist position.
In this position, the candidate will continually develop expertise in Autodesk Advanced Steel, BIM360, Revit, Field, Glue, AutoCAD and Bluebeam. The candidate will work alongside the sales team to provide pre-sale business process assessments (BPA’s), discoveries, proof of concepts and technology demonstrations.
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit and BIM360
- Working experience in Architecture, Building Engineering and Construction with specialization in Structural Steel design and detailing.
- Discipline-specific Revit Structure modeling experience working on one or more of the following building types: residential, commercial, corporate, institutional/civic, science/technology, education or healthcare
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Familiar with BIM Collaboration concepts, working with teams, model sharing / linking and applicable techniques.
- Experience in teaching or mentoring related to technology / software or project workflows
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide timely feedback and guidance to clients and SolidCAD management.
- Willing to travel within Alberta and occasionally other provinces
Location: An estimated 50% of work will be performed on-site at clients within Alberta and other parts of Canada. The remainder of time, the candidate will report to a local Cansel/SolidCAD office in either Calgary or Edmonton. There may be flexibility to work from home office as well.
For more details on this position and “how to apply”, please visit: https://cansel.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10007710